-Hello Mr. Gruzin, welcome from Potenza, Italy!
– Hello Mr. Sambataro
– We invited you to our magazine to explain the difficulties during this PON project to Berlin.
-Thank you for your invitation at Berlink magazine. I am ready to answer any questions!
-Perfect. Why did you decide to participate in this project?
– Because it seemed like a good challenge and I love challenges, other languages, other cultures, other ways of eating. It was also exciting to be able to stay a month in a big and colourful city like Berlin.
– Was it difficult for you to speak another language?
– Yes, surely in the early days I had difficulty adapting to English, but it much got better by the end.
– Did you have difficulty moving around with public transport?
– Ha ha ha ….. J the first day it was a disaster, I missed the trains all the time…. And it took me almost two hours to get to the center! But later on I learnt how they work.
– How was it to taste a new type of food?
– I liked it immediately, I love trying food from other cultures. In berlin I can try a lot of different types of food since it’s a multicultural city.
– Was it a significant experience in your life?
– Yes of course! It was an experience that made me open my eyes and helped me to understand that there are different places and cultures outside only the small town where I live.
– What about Berlink? How was it for you to work with them?
– I was really excited working with Berlink! Our tutors were helpful and very prepared. The visits they organized were really interesting. My favourite visit was to Tech Academy, because we learnt how to use the 3D printer, we tried a new type of bicycle, we even created the wheels and spoiler of a toy car.
Our time in Berlin flew by too quickly. I would happily do it again!Thank you so much for your time Mr. Gruzin! All the best for the future!
– Thanks, Good bye !
Interview made by the students Iurie Gruzin, Andrei Radu Daniel, Fabrizio Sambataro, Nicola Bentivoglio from the school from the school Ipsia G.Giorgi